How Can Water Damage be Prepared?
Glendale Water damage restoration is a scientific process. Our technicians will evaluate three criteria that will help them determine whether your property can be restored or must be replaced:
• Restoration vs. Replacement Costs
• Amount of Property Damage
• Degree of Contamination
Failing to promptly and properly deal with water damage (learn preparation and awareness
) can cause potential health risks, financial burdens and major business interruption and recovery
How to Stop Mold Growing from Growing?
To prevent mold from growing, you need to seek the services of a fast response, professional water damage restoration Glendale contractor like National Restore. Mold can grow and develop in a matter of hours so you need to act fast. Although dangerous molds are rare, any mold can potentially cause health problems and proper removal is critical.From initially testing the air quality and identifying mold to using safe and effective removal methods, we strive to ensure your property is back to normal quickly and professionally. It's important to know how to judge if the area has old or new water stains
, to be able to call the professionals in time before more havoc.
Wet or Flooded Basement
:It’s not uncommon for homeowners to descend their basement steps only to find a pool of murky water. Water will typically flow through the path of least resistance, finding holes and cracks in basement walls. A kitchen flood, bathroom flood or basement flood, therefore, can be attributed to a faulty sump pump, heavy rains, insufficient drainage around basement walls or a combination of these factors.
A sewer backup should be considered an emergency because the water from your sewage system may contain bacteria, viruses and other disease-causing microbes. National Restore has the specialized training and equipment to provide safe and quick sewer water cleanup services.
What to Do When Flooding Occurs?
• Is it safe to stay in the house?
• “Slip and Fall” and electrical hazards are major concerns
• Only do activities that are safe for you to perform
• Wet materials can be particularly heavy, so exercise caution.
What to Do After Flooding?
• Blot and mop wet areas to remove excess water
• Wipe excess water from wooden furniture after removing lamps and other tabletop items
• Place wooden blocks and aluminum foil between wet carpeting and furniture legs
• Turn air conditioning on for maximum drying in the summer
• Remove colored rugs from wet carpets
• Move all your art objects to a safe, dry place
• Gather loose items from the floors
What Not to Do After Flooding
• Don’t use your household vacuum to remove water
• Keep out of rooms where the ceiling is sagging and don’t turn on ceiling fixtures if the ceiling is wet
• Don’t use your TV or other household appliances
• Don’t leave magazines, books or other colored items on wet floors or carpets
• Don’t leave wet fabrics in place. Hang leather goods and furs
If you’re looking for a property restoration company in Glendale that offers emergency services, look no further.
What Areas Do We Service?
We service the entire West Valley such as Buckeye
, Phoenix, Surprise
and other surrounding cities.