How to Repair Water Damage?
Restoring your property to its pre-damaged condition is a complicated process that requires careful planning and consideration and should not be a DIY project. Regardless of the source of water, here are the three criteria we evaluate your water damage condition:
• The degree of contamination
• The amount of property damage
• Replacement vs. restoration costs
If the water damage restoration process is not handled properly and carefully, serious damages can be incurred to the property. Additionally, occupants and visitors can get exposed to serious health problems. Therefore, consider hiring a professional property restoration company in Buckeye, AZ. We are here when you need us.
How to Stop Mold Growing in Your Property
Mold growth is facilitated by moisture and water damage is one of the main causes of mold growth. A broken pipe, a leak or even flooding can facilitate mold growth in specific areas of your house. It is important to understand that mold growth takes a few hours and not even days or weeks or months!
Hence, to stop mold growth, you need to respond fast. Hire a professional water damage contractor like (company) to solve all your mold growth problems. The first step to prevent mold growth is testing the air quality followed by mold identification. There are different types of molds and identifying each properly is important to use the right treatment method and products. Remember, some molds are poisonous although all different types of molds can cause serious health problems.
Is Your Basement Flooded?
, common factors that can make your basement flood include flooding, faulty sump pump, heavy rains or even a leaking pipe. When you have a flooded basement, you should contact experienced contractors immediately to prevent serious damages. The basement can weaken thus affect the structural integrity of your house, facilitate mold growth and even water-related problems. Ergo, if you have this problem, we are here for you to offer restoration services.
Experiencing Sewage Backup?
Sewage back up is an emergency water damage problem because sewage water may contain bacteria, viruses, and other microbes. Therefore, your property and items that have been affected should be treated and sanitized. Our techs have the expertise to quickly and safely handle sewage backup. We offer fast response services around the clock to serve the residents and commercial property owners in Buckeye, Arizona.
What Should You Do When You Have a Flooding Problem?
• You should leave your house
• Disconnect electricity if that’s safe
• Perform safe activities only
• Avoid lifting wet materials because they are usually very heavy
What should you do after flooding?
• Remove excess water either by blotting or mopping
• Turn your air conditioner on
• Remove wet cushions and upholstery
• Remove wet carpets and rugs
• Place wood blocks or aluminum foil between the wet carpeting and your furniture legs
• Remove excess water from tabletops and other surfaces
• If you have art items, take them to a secure place
• Remove items from the floor to avoid tripping
What shouldn't you do after flooding?
• Don’t use your TV or other household appliances
• Avoid being in a room with a sagging ceiling
• Avoid leaving magazines, books or other colored items on a wet carpet/floor
• Don’t leave wet fabrics in your house
• Avoid using the vacuum cleaner to remove excess water
What Areas Do We Service?
We service the entire West Valley such as Buckeye
, Phoenix, Surprise
and other surrounding cities.